Terms and Conditions
1. Quotations are based on the information that is provided by the client and include materials, labour and parking. Once the work has commenced the final price will be determined depending on K Wyatt Decorators (KWD) findings. i.e. if more time is needed or extra materials are required. In this case, KWD will notify the client before the work is carried out.
2. Work that is estimated at £500 and over will require a 25% deposit to secure the booking. The deposit is fully refundable up until two weeks prior the agreed start date. In the event that the work has been cancelled by the client within the two week period, the 25% deposit will be held as compensation to KWD to cover the cost of materials and labour.
3. Payment is to be made upon completion of the work; this can be made via card or cash for the job price that has been agreed and bank transfer for jobs that require an invoice. KWD does not accept cheques. Clients must be available on the day of completion to check over the work and to make payment for all jobs.
4. For jobs that require an invoice, payment is to be made within the time period agreed. Any part of the invoice that remains unpaid will incur a charge of £25 after the one week period. If payment is not made within a one week period, we have the right to add late payment fees until full payment has been made.
5. All work that is completed by KWD is to be checked and signed off by the client on the day of completion. Once the work has been signed off we cannot guarantee general wear and tear i.e. movement of the building that causes cracks to appear or reappear.
Any non-related faults arising from recommended work that has not been undertaken by the company will not be guaranteed. The company shall not be held liable or responsible for any damage or defect resulting from work not fully guaranteed or where recommended work has not been carried out.
6. If you require further work to be carried out after the quoted work is complete, you must settle the current invoice before any additional work can be carried out.
7. Parking is either to be provided by the client or will be charged at the local daily rate. Clients are also liable to pay congestion charges at the current rate if the property is within the congestion charge zone.
Terms & Conditions 2021
8. It is the clients’ responsibility to ensure any furniture and valuables are removed from the area that the work is being carried out. We do not take any responsibility for any damages or lose in the property if we are required to assist in moving furniture. If you require KWD to move furniture, this will need to be advised in advance as this will take additional time and labour.
9. While we will do our utmost to keep all work areas clean and tidy, please be aware that dust will occur while working. All working areas will be hovered during and at the end of the day. Tools will be kept neat and tidy in an agreed area of your property.
10. We do not tolerate any abuse towards our staff and we reserve the right to refuse/ cancel any work that has been agreed on this basis.
By accepting the quotation you agree to our terms and conditions.
The director has the right to determine any further terms not listed above.